paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

Well,2nyt the UBD team will be having frenly mtch against pega-star,taking place @ubd sport complex and as a prep for the upcoming Asian University Games in Malaysia..The issue here is that i dun wana go abroad again,bcuz serious futsal is nowher within my passion anymore,thus i dun wana to join the team..The problem is my team-mates ask me to stay in,but come on guys,itz my decision,itz my lyf,u don't decide for me..i noe it kinda selfish but i spent a lot of tym in futsal dis year,n nw i want to keep focus in my study n enjoy my lyf..hoe ya'll can digg it...

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment