paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful



~itz been a while since i update my blog,hehe,totally buzy wif my new life..went for holiday to Thailand 2 days aftr my wed, it was a very happy+fun holiday,splashing cash on super-cheap items...Well,i hope itz nt to late to say thank you to my dear fren who manage to come to my wed, it was a big day for me and i wish i can share the hapinness...
The wed photo is done wif excellence result, N i will post some of it here,as requested, as well as few pics from our holiday in Thailand...just wait for my upload...:)

~khaiHD~

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment