paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

~My Area Of Interest~
~New Kitten~


~Car Wash just to waste my time~

~Chicken Wings N Chips~Nyum2

~Eating a Tweety Bird wif MyBaby~


..Wif soo much thing to do,i still manage to spend some time wif mybaby to enjoy ourlyf..hehe..Releasing some stress before my presentation 2morrow,hope its goin well,and a holiday next week is just NOT a holiday for me,have to organise everthing and try to complete my assignment early so i can relax when EXAMs come around..hehe

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment