paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

..This week is the last week for study for this semester, meaning next week, we'll be having 'Revision Week' before having this semester exam.. I still have two report to be done and to be submitted by this Saturday and a individual project in Computer Aided Study For Geography which I have not yet started..

..Exam will start by 4th May till 16th May, wish i can get a good result proving to others that i can still survive eventhough I have problems in my early years in UBD..

Hopefully I can get things done before next week and finished all my revision before the exam start, there's a lot to read and understand, and trying to jam it into my half-loaded brain..
~My success depend on my determination, attitude and commitment towards the exam together with pray and tawakkal to Allah~

..stress is coming fast but i need to keep it at bay..
..Maybe a reward is useful for motivation:)..
~khaiHD~

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment