paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful



Went shopping last nite for mybaby cloth,just for daily wear,not yet for Hari Raya..hehe..just manage to get 3 pair of sleeping suit fill with cartoon character..Its cute and fits my lil Danish perfectly...then goin around Berakas and Qlap surveying for Danish's Hari raya attire,hehe..i noe its still early Ramadhan,hehe..Have a few cloth in my wishlist from Bebeland and Mothercare Qlap,its pricey but quality gurantee..I noe my wifey was very excited shopping for Danish's thingy and gona buy sumthing for her b4 Hari Raya..A lil bit of Hapinness and Love for My Family..;)

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment