paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

Its such a beautiful life I had, wif my own family by my side, progressing thru the month of Ramadhan wif faith and determination to be a better person. My babyboy just reached 2 months this month and goin into Hari Raya, he will be 3months oledy, a bless for me and my wife...He is such a wonderful thing to have in our life, makes our life even happier..Going to shop together and doing almost all activities with lil Danish makes time flies so fasts..So much love for my wife for being patience caring for our son and every sacrifice will owez be remembered..mwah3xx

Not to late to wish everone I know, Happy Ramadhan and Happy Fasting and wish your life will be fully blessed by Allah and hopefully we can be a better person..Amin3..

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment