paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

Most of my assignment is due by end of this month, but yet I still only done less than what I've suppose to do,hmmm, still out of panic mood..Astagfirullah..Wish I can start duin my assignment by tonight, N hopefully I can stay awake till morning(..got full clas 2morrow..hmmm)..

At the moment, I'm still chillin, watching Danish sleeping beside me..maybe feeling the warmth from my body,hehe..He's been a bless for both o Us, now in his fourth month, he started to actively talk, laugh and doing a lot of facial expression..A bit of happines can wipe out entire stressful situation...that's is really a blessing and I thank you for that..:)


0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment