paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful


Happy Birthday to my Beloved Wife, I know I'm late to greet you thru my blog, nonetheless I still wana greet you, as I said always, 'Everyday will always be your birthday'
Wish you have a great life and thank you for being patience wif me all these years and thruout our marriage...I will take care of you with all my heart, body and soul...:)

~Happy Birthday to Our Lil Baby Danish, time flew so fast and he already in his fourth month,and hopefully he become a good son and able to make us proud in the future...:)...
~Mwahh..xoxo~

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment