paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

HD Resident:- Just having less than enough sleep,about 1hr+, gone to bed at 5am, rely can't sleep last nyt, and hav to do my routine work every morning, the mood is a bit sour,but i understand why...Goin back home, instead of continuing my sleep, i went to wash my car, full inside out..checking the weather forecast, the probability for shower 2dy is more than 50%..hmm, nt a gud day to wash your car..bt i dun care, at least i could lessen the STRESS on my shoulder..

I've got two assignment to be done, due next monday as well as presentation,waaa, will be burning the midnite oil again and then it's time to start revision, would worried about my maths status but i'll prove to other that i still manage to cope with maths..


Everyone is turning their back to me, but as usual i DUN CARE...i got my own lyf to think about, and others won't care for u unless it is related to them directly..Done some shopping last nite, splashing my allowance on sumthing SPECIAL for the choosen ONE..how do u compare money wif hapinness..Sincerity straight from the one heart to the other..

To those who doesn't hav a lyf lyk me,plzz dun try to turn my lyf to be lyk your lyf..its pathetic and disgraceful..

..Committment is all that matters..


0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment