paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

Will be having exam for next two week, starting wif my stubborn subject, maths, and three day of continuous geography exam which all three are a three hour paper...waa, will flat my *$%# out sitting on the wooden chair..and enduring the cold Chancelor hall environment,fooh..just started revising my maths dis morning, a bit confident but not too over confident,dun wana repeat last year dissapointment..isk3..i hoping and going for SUCCESS dis semester..wish I can do everthing ryte and wif full concentration...Amin3...

Everything is goin to plan, revision is a bit hectic but still can manage everything to my schedule, everthing is ready within reach and trying to blast other peoplo who oppose my way to success..It's now or never..No option is available, a pass is the only way, my life is hanging in balance ryte nw, gona move forward o goin down hard suffering the consequencemyself..Dissapointing those people around me..

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment