paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful


..Our last day bonus..

..Definitely,will come back to defend our title..yesh
Shah Alam Mosque..From Level 12
Concorde Hotel
d
#1 and #2


Sport Nite UITM

Brunei Contingent

Team UBD Wif Team Indonesia

..Golden Ball..

..My best award yet..

..Sms the loved one..
..Going home with smile..

...It was a great exprience going there,altho it is my 2nd tym around..feeling proud to be able to represent UBD and Brunei for the tourney..wont get any better than dis..my be..give my best to the team altho having a bad flu throughout the tourney, we have #2 goalkeeper, but still my captain insist me to play all the match, feel sorry for #2 GK, i noe hw u feel man..anyway,we manage to put our hand to the TROPHY and bring it back to BRUNEI...compared to 2nd UISF, dis year events is less challenging as less university join the event, meaning less competition..watsoever it still a struggle for win...feel very thankfull for my team mates support and thanks for picking me as the final game Man Of The Match, it was very..isk3..very great appreciation..

...Just click here for more info..#HeadLineS#
Got my name in it..hehe:)

..Gudluck team UBD for this December Asian Inter-University Game(AUG) at Pulau Pinang..I will not be there but I'm waiting for gud news from u all..It will be more tougher compared to UISF events, soo get ur HEAD UP and start TRAINING HARD..The pride of UBD and Brunei is on ur shoulder..

..khaiHD ex #1 UBD..


0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment