paradise1711

Simple Yet Meaningful

I watch Russell Peter show last wed, and OMG, it was the best jokes show I've ever seen..You'll be laughing non stop,thanks to his stupid jokes and tje jokes involves the audience as well..he even talk stupid thing about his own race and culture, and other culture as well..I spend almost an hour watching his show n my-oo-my, it was a mind-blasting show...Big clap to Mr Russel Peter...Warning: Only for those 18+ above..contain so many curse and bad words..Itz ur choice to watch it..:)

0 comments:

Khairul & Mawar

A personal blog with personal touch and creativity, bridging our world closer to you, the reader, and expressing our thought and vision and sharing it together. As people mention," A picture worth a thousand meaning than words" and that is what we believed and trying to expressed in this simple blog.
~KHAI&MWR09~

Destiny

Proud Moment